Tuesday, November 4, 2014

ARCHE 2015 S/S (@SEOUL FASHION WEEK)


















<COME INTO THE RED BOX>


since last season, I fell in love with ARCHE (see my previous post here)
I love all kinds of clothes but especially floaty maxi dresses, like who doesn't?
so without a doubt, I was looking forward to this 2015 S/S collection by ARCHE again

This season, the theme itself is very London, hint hint- take a look at that invitation card
the phone box was printed out in dresses, red & white got along really well

one thing I didn't expect to see in S/S collection was this gray tone
I always assumed it was a F/W thing and S/S has to be about beige or very pink-ish and pastels. . .

but at this fashion era, all kinds of colors, fabrics and patterns are mixed up that there's no really right or wrong answers to one's outfit

anyways the point is I am always amazed and surprised by how each and every piece of clothing on this show looks so fab!


* also caught two of my favorite songs in this show (I know I do this in every show haha)
 'shake it off' by Taylor Swift & 'The Buzz' by New World Sound & DJ Timmy Trumpet



source from: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipy9T2iPl2c&list=PLd-s1P1RHMuNHyQ8TUuRjEfKgu88eEmci&index=46

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so great!


New post on lb-lc fashion blog

Mihaela said...

that's a great post! you have such a lovely blog :))

mfashionfreak♥blog
sweater giveaway

xx said...

Love the post. A new post has come up on mine, hoping you would take a look!

Love x


VOYAGE by Gopika

FACEBOOK

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...